Was super worried about you the night before.. I also don't know why I would cry.. Hahas.. You must be worried about me.. But I just cannot control my tears.. :'( I'm okay now :)
Out with Apple yesterday!! >>


Woke up yesterday morning and found Pandada and San Shu lying on the sofa facing down.. O.O Found it cute, took a photo. Hahas! >>

Met Apple at Far East Plaza yesterday at 12pm.. We had lunch together (see the cute egg) >>

I accompanied her at the shop that she work in till 6plus.. Meanwhile in the shop.. We are watching shows from PPS and also, taking photos! >>
Me wearing my cute hat sold at her shop >>



Candy shot of Apple looking into the mirror >>

Apple! >>

Apple wearing cute hats >>



After her boyfriend reach her shop at 6+, we went to eat Ramen together.. (We found a discount coupon at her shop.. :p)
Then, I went home while Apple goes back to her shop.. She can only leave at 9+ :(
Took this picture when I was bored on the bus.. :/ >>

Internal cameras aren't that clear huh.. Well, haven't met Apple for almost a year.. Happy to see her yesterday and see that she have found a wonderful boyfriend.. :p Hope that Chris can join us next time when he's not working.. Hahas.. Apple keep saying: "It would be perfect if Chris is here with us!" :D
Next Friday going out with Wei Quan and Jill (the only 2 that is confirm going out with me).. Apple will be joining us too if she manage to take leave.. Hopefully her boss allow her to be on leave! ><" We're planning to watch Wall Street (WQ wants to watch that) and have dinner together..
Saw you this morning at your shop.. :D Love ya! :-*
No comments:
Post a Comment